- All shoes are handmade so it usually takes 7~10 business days except for weekend and holidays before shipping
- We ship via Korea post and it mostly takes 10~20 business days by standard shipping (tracking information not available) and 4~7 business days by Express Mail Service (full tracking information available).
- Tracking information is available at the Korea Post website and 17track.
- Once we started making your shoes, you can not cancel your order.
All International orders are subject to customs inspections as well as possible fees and/or taxes. These charges are determined by the country to which the package is shipped and payment is the responsibility of the customer, not lepor. Some packages may be delayed as much as 4~5 weeks, depending on Customs. Signature may be required upon delivery. lepor reserves the right to cancel any International order. Shipping charges, taxes, and other country's fees are non-refundable.
In situations where you received no contact from your local post office about the package, we can arrange an equal partial re-shipment fee or refund for both sides.
- All products are 100 % handmade shoes so unless we ship the wrong or defective item (we 100% cover the return and re-shipping cost), it is unavailable to proceed refund or exchange issue
- All handmade shoes are unavailable to be refunded.
- Return address
4F102 Nuzzon Building
62, Eulji-ro 45-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04566
There will be a stocking fee, as much as 15% of the item's price. Because we make handmade shoes only for you. It is very difficult to find another customer who wants the same shoes in same size that you ordered.